Glee co-creators, Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk have been tweeting photos from the set this week. Check out a few spoilery photos below.
The gang have been finishing up Glee 3×13, titled “Diva” and are currently working on the Valentines/Wedding special called “I Do”.
Will and Emma will finally tie the knot in “I Do,” which brings all the Glee graduates back to Lima. As Ryan Murphy recently hinted, two couples will get back together by Valentines day, and one of them is pregnant. Hm.
Kurt will leave new love interest, Adam, in NYC. Which is good, because apparently sparks will fly between him and his ex-boyfriend Blaine. They’ll duet on “I Do” and wind up making out in a car.
ETA: Ryan Murphy held one of his world-famous twitter Q&A’s Friday night. Here are a few new spoilers:
- Episode 4×15 is a Movie Music themed episode (eta: it’s titled “Girls (and Boys) on Film”. “Come What May” is in that episode. Ryan did not specify who would be singing the duet.
- Finchel will also duet in the Valentines episode, and will engage in “pillow talk”
- Glee Project winner, Blake Jenner will get more than 7 epiosdes.
- Chord Overstreet has some great country songs for Sam to sing.
- More Blaine/Burt scenes are coming.
- Burt WILL NOT DIE OF CANCER. Ryan says his father died of prostrate cancer, and he will not put Kurt through that.
- Kitty will find a new boyfriend
- The Klaine make-0ut scene for “I Do” was shot Thursday. Just thought some of you might want to know that. Heh.
- Heather Morris said in a recent interview that Brittana will not get back together. Ryan says to believe the guy who runs the writers room. In other words, there is still hope.
Read More Spoilery Stuff
Check out the photos from Ryan and Brad. Click to enlarge!
This photo features the McKinley kids strutting their stuff to “Diva” by Beyonce from “Diva” 4×13, scheduled to air on 2/7.
One more. Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) and Blaine (Darren Criss) getting fierce!
Oh. That Ryan Murphy IS SUCH A TROLL. He tweeted this photo with the caption “Come What May.” He KNOWS that Klaine fans are dying for the couple to duet on the classic song from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack. But sorry kiddies.
At the moment, Glee is shooting “I Do,” with the fav couple set to sing “I Do,” the romantic song from Colbie Caillat. CORRECTION: , Klaine’s duet is “I Just Can’t Get Enough” by Depeche Mode. Maybe Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) will sing “Come What May” s in episode 15, which Ryan revealed will be a movie music episode. But I won’t be surprised if Finchel is the couple to perform that song.. ETA: Nevermind! Ryan Murphy reveals that Kurt and Blaine will sing “Come What May” in 4×15. HOORAY.
What the heck? Why are Finn (Cory Monteith) and Rachel (Lea Michele) so, uhm, disheveled? Brad tweeted this photo as a little “I Do” tease. There has been spoiler talk of a hotel room. With Finchel in it. Hm.
Are Jake (Jacob Artist) and Marley (Melissa Benoist) considering taking a big step? Obviously the wedding is taking place at The Lima Holiday Inn or some such thing. And the kids have rented rooms… (Notice Finchel and Klaine are both hanging out in a hotel.)
Ryan tweeted “guess who” with this photo. Well, that’s OBVIOUSLY not Emma (Jayma Mays). I’m guessing it’s some sort of fantasy sequence involving Sue Sylvester (Jane .
Hoodies for Valentines day, courtesy of Ryan Murphy. Wonder what’s going on here?
Brad tweeted these next two photos. I have no idea what Blaine (Darren Criss), Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) and Brittany (Heather Morris) are up to in these photos, or which episode they come from. The balloons are pretty! And Blaine sitting at a piano is always a welcome sight. I hope Brittany is OK. Ha.
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- American Idol Live 2015 Review – Hampton Beach (VIDEO) - 08/03/2015
- Concert Schedule: American Idol plays Red Hook - 08/02/2015
- Headlines: American Idol Philly Auditions Feature Clay Aiken - 08/02/2015