Glee returns on Thursday March 7 with “Girls (and Boys) on Film.” Check out song spoilers and BRAND new photos from FOX! As everyone recovers from Will and Emma’s wedding, the glee club is given the assignment to sing their favorite song from a movie. Meanwhile in New York, Santana makes herself at home in the loft a little too quickly for Rachel and Kurt’s comfort. Also, the members of New Directions sing the hit series’ landmark 500th musical performance, “Shout.”
The episode features the highly anticipated Klaine duet, “Come What May” from Moulin Rouge. Will Blaine win back Kurt’s heart, or is it all a beautiful dream? And can Will win back Emma Say Anything style? I hope a boom box is involved.
Click for Girls (and Boys) on Film Spoilers!
4×15 Song Spoilers
- Come What May from Moulin Rouge sung by Kurt and Blaine
- Sparkling Diamonds from Moulin Rouge sung by Marley and Unique,
- Footloose from Footloose sung by Artie, Sam, Joe and New Directions
- You’re All The World To Me from Royal Wedding sung by Will & Emma
- Shout from Animal House sung by Blaine, Brittany and New Directions –
- In Your Eyes from Say Anthing sung by Will and Unique
- Unchained Melody from Ghost sung by Jake and Ryder
- Old Time Rock And Roll/Danger Zone from Risky Business sung by Sam & Blaine
Girls (and Boys) on Film Photo Gallery
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)