- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Celebrity Apprentice
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- The Glee Project
- Ru Paul’s Drag Race
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- Adam Lambert
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 12 Recaps
Here’s the press release from FOX announcing Glee’s annual winter hiatus. Glee’s winter finale will air on February 21. The Glee kids will head to Regionals to face off with the Warblers in the episode titled “On Our Way”.
Glee returns on April 10 will all new episodes, running straight through without break until the finale. The FOX executive who tweets as @maskedscheduler posted there would be 7 more original episodes, which by my calculations, will total 21 episodes for the season–one less the the first two seasons. And that’s not counting the Season 1 pilot.
During the Glee hiatus, FOX will add two comedies to the schedule. They are bringing back the Christian Slater comedy, “Breaking In” with new regular cast member, Megan Mullally. Sounds like a win! They’re also bringing back “I Hate My Teenaged Daughter”, which I have watched and will be very surprised if it survives the season–not unless the writing improves.
The new comedies debut on March 6. On Tuesday February 28, it’s Top 24 week! American Idol airs their first LIVE shows on Tuesday and Wednesday (Performance) and Thursday (Results).
GLEE Winter Finale Airs Tuesday, February 21; All-New Episodes Return Tuesday, April 10
This spring, FOX continues the Tuesday laughs with an all-new block of four half-hour comedies including RAISING HOPE, I HATE MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER, NEW GIRL and the Season Two debut of BREAKING IN.
Beginning Tuesday, March 6, the all-new night of laughs kicks off with the time period premiere of RAISING HOPE (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT), followed by the spring return of the family comedy I HATE MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT). From 9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT, the Golden Globe-nominated hit series NEW GIRL continues to amuse with brand-new episodes, followed by the Season Two premiere of BREAKING IN (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT), featuring new cast member Megan Mullally (“Will & Grace”) shaking up the Contra Security team.
This spring, on I HATE MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER, Annie (Jaime Pressly) and Nikki (Katie Finneran) face a whole new set of child-rearing challenges when Sophie (Kristi Lauren) and Mackenzie (Aisha Dee) try out for their high school’s cheerleading squad, want to attend an unsupervised senior party and go on an overnight ski trip.
Expect a whole bunch of surprises this season on BREAKING IN, when Emmy Award winner Megan Mullally joins the cast as a series regular. When Contra Security is bought out by a stuffy, multi-billion dollar global corporation, how will this group of high-IQ oddballs, led by mastermind Oz (Christian Slater), react to their new owners and new boss, Veronica Mann (Mullally)?
Next week on Tuesday, Feb. 7, don’t miss all-new episodes of GLEE, NEW GIRL and RAISING HOPE. On GLEE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), Will (Matthew Morrison) gives the glee club a Spanish singing assignment, and enlists the help of his musically-inclined night school teacher (guest star Ricky Martin). Then, on NEW GIRL (9:00-9:31 PM ET/PT), Jess (Zooey Deschanel) makes it her mission to get the loft’s cantankerous landlord (guest star Jeff Kober, “Sons of Anarchy”) to like her, and inadvertently jeopardizes her and her roommates’ living situation. Finally, Burt (Garret Dillahunt) gets buried in finances during corporate tax season, and Virginia (Martha Plimpton) seeks a new business venture as a tarot card reader on RAISING HOPE (9:31-10:00 PM ET/PT).
[EDITOR’S NOTE 1: GLEE will have its not-to-be-missed winter finale on Tuesday, Feb. 21 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) and return to the schedule on Tuesday, April 10 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT).]
[EDITOR’S NOTE 2: As previously announced, a special live two-hour Tuesday broadcast of AMERICAN IDOL airs Tuesday, Feb. 28 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed).]
- Powered by Disqus
- Saturday Night 2013 Season Finale – Kanye West – VIDEO
- Eurovision 2013: Grand Final
- Danny Gokey Announces Deal with BMG Records
- Idol Headlines for 5/18/2013
- Simon Cowell Twitter Riot: Will Announce X Factor Panel on Monday (Plus Other Random Topics)
- Eurovision 2013 – Ozzyd’s Power List
- Candice Glover Speaks to the Press (VIDEOS)
- Candice Glover – I Am Beautiful – The Tonight Show (Video)
- Kelly Rowland Close to Signing X Factor Deal (Report)
- Kree Harrison Speaks With Reporters (VIDEOS)
- NBC Announces All Six Coaches Will Return To The Voice
- Idol Headlines for 5/17/13
- Thursday Ratings: American Idol Finale Down 44% Compared to Last Year
- American Idol Runner Up Kree Harrison to Make Her Opry Debut June 4
- Billboard – Chart Date 05/25/13
- Candice Glover, Jennifer Hudson American Idol Duet Angers Natalie Cole
- American Idol 13 Spoiler: The Top 20 Can Audition Again
- Kris Allen To Undergo Surgery on Monday
- Candice Glover Wins American Idol 12 – Red Carpet, Finale PHOTOS
- Candice Glover Debut Album “Music Speaks” to be Released July 16
- Angie Miller – You Set Me Free Single – First Listen!
- Kree Harrison – All Cried Out – Audio – First Listen
- Candice Glover – I Am Beautiful – Winners Single – First Listen!
- American Idol 12 The Finale – Recap, Results VIDEO
- Watch the American Idol Live Finale Pre-Show Right Here at 6:30 (UPDATED)