- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 12 Recaps
Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower are eliminated. VIDEO
Usually when a contestant is dissed by the judges as brutally as Michael was (The worst jive in all 11 seasons of DWTS!!!) viewers will throw a pile of pity votes, often saving even a low scoring contestant. But that Michael couldn’t even get a pity save speaks volumes about his lack of popularity. He really deserved to go home.
His post-elimination interviews should be interesting, because he was clearly pissed (Watch Michael call Bruno’s remarks “inappropriate and disrespectful HERE). Also, the extra footage that was supposed to prove that last night’s random boos were for the judges’ scores, not Sarah Palin’s presence in the studio–proved nothing except there was a whole lotta confusion in the studio at that moment… (Check out the VIDEO for yourself)
Video and recap after the JUMP…
Who goes home on Dancing With the Stars this week?
Plus, film footage that will settle BOO-gate, once and for all, or so host Tom Bergeron promises…
They get right to the results. Kyle and Lacey are safe. Brandy and Maks are still in jeopardy (HELLO FAKE DRAMA)
Tom calls out Bruno for being super hard on Michael Bolton last night. Len thinks the judges’ job is to educate and encourage, and thinks Bruno’s relentlessly negative critique should have been tempered with some positivity.
The judges agree: They want to see Kyle and Lacey’s quickstep again. Uh why? Can you say overrated?
The sublime Janelle Monae takes the stage for an other-worldly performance of “Tightrope” – VIDEO
Brooke chats with Florence, The Situation, and Bristol before they take the stage for results.
But first, Brooke talks to Jennifer and Derek about boo-gate. In NEW ADDITIONAL FOOTAGE, we see the judges become upset as the audience begins booing what appears to be the panel’s low (ish) scores of Jennifer and Derek’s routine.
The judges clearly believe they are being booed. That doesn’t prove they actually are being booed. What would prove conclusively who and what was being booed? Interview people in the audience who were doing the booing… But, don’t hold your breath on that one.
OK time for results. Florence and Corky and Bristol and Mark are safe. The Situation and Karina are still in jeopardy.
Audrina and Tony and Jennifer and Derek are next. Both are safe.
After a little filler, the Macy’s Stars of Dance take the stage to perform a routine inspired by Michael Jackson. Except they dance to a Sting tune, and it’s oh-so-very Cirque du Soleil! – VIDEO
After the break, Seal performs his new single, “Don’t Let it Bring You Down.”
After even more filler, it’s time for more results. Michael and Chelsie, Kurt and Anna, Rick and Cheryl and Margaret and Louis are next. Kurt and Anna, Margaret and Louis are safe. Rich and Cheryl and Michael and Chelsie are still in jeopardy.
Back from break! Brooke is backstage with Michael and Chelsie. Michael tells Brooke that Bruno was inappropriate and disrespectful. OH SNAP.
The next couple safe is: Rick and Cheryl.
Back from break. Who will live to dance again? Brandy and Maks are safe. Michael and Chelsie are eliminated! I was sure pity votes would save them.
Michael is surprised and disappointed that he’s going home. Sure, Bruno was a little tough on him but if it wasn’t the worst jive of the entire 11 seasons of DWTS, Michael and Chelsie’s routine was easily the worst of the night. Mr. 80′s crooner deserved to be sent packing. Ha ha…you could tell he was REALLY pissed.
- Kyle and Lacey
- Florence and Corky
- Bristol and Mark
- Audrina and Tony
- Jennifer and Derek
- Kurt and Anna
- Margaret and Louis
- Rick and Cheryl
- Brandy and Maks
- The Situation and Karina
- Powered by Disqus
- Idol Headlines for 12/7/13
- Amber Riley, Tori Kelley, Todrick Hall – Christmas Carol Medley (VIDEO)
- Grammy Nominations Live Concert Video Performances
- Grammy Awards 2014 Nominations List
- Shark Tank – Season 5, Episode 12– Live Blog and Discussion
- X Factor Top 4 Song Spoilers Voted On By Fans
- Kelly Clarkson Talks Puking, Babies – Ellen DeGeneres Show
- Paul Jolley Releases “Happy Christmas” Cover (AUDIO)
- Thursday Ratings: The Sound Of Music Draws More Than 18M Viewers
- Idol Headlines for 12/6/13
- Billboard – Chart Date 12/14/13
- X Factor UK Season 10: Beyonce vs. Elton John Week – Spoilers
- Glee Season 5 – Previously Unaired Christmas – Recap and Videos
- The Sound Of Music Live – Musical Performance Videos!
- The Sound of Music Live – Review and Discussion Post
- The X Factor 3 – Top 6 Results – Live blog and discussion
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- American Idol X!!! Promo: Hooray for the WGWG! (VIDEO)
- X Factor 3 Top 6 Poll Results and Predictions
- Glee Star Dianna Agron Will Return for 100th Episode
- Kelly Clarkson Amazon Commercial, Plus “Wrapped in Red” Goes Platinum (VIDEO)
- Jessica Sanchez – Lead Me Home – Music Video
- Wednesday Ratings: X Factor Post Holiday Rise
- Idol Headlines for 12/05/13
- X Factor 3 – Alex & Sierra “Say Something” Cover Smashes iTunes (VIDEO)