ABC has announced that the Dancing with the Stars 16 cast will be revealed on February 26 during Good Morning America. The “stars” professional partners will also be revealed at that time.
The reality competition will feature 12 “celebrities” who are all DWTS newbies. After last season’s All-Star cycle garnered disappointing ratings, down’t expect your favorite celebs to return to the dance floor any time soon.
In the meantime, USA Today is reporting a few rumors. Maybe joining the DWTS 16 cast:
- Deena Cortese – Well, she’s been lobbying for it. That doesn’t mean much. With the MTV show kaput, she needs a job, stat.
- The Daily News is reporting Victor Ortiz will be in the cast.
- The News is also reporting that ABC wants Emily Maynard (The Bachelor), Kourtney Kardashian (Ewww), and Mama June (Honey Boo Boo. Ugh.)
Actress, and professional train wreck, Lyndsey Lohan reportedly turned an offer down, but there are reports that her mother Dina is ready to put on her dancing shoes. Please Jeebus. Nooooo….
Are you excited for the next season of DWTS?
By the way. I’M STILL LOOKING FOR A REGULAR LIVE BLOGGER! Please let me know if you are interested. The new season begins on March 18.
Via: USA Today
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- Daily Concert Post for 3/2/15 - 03/02/2015
- Kelly Clarkson – Listen to More Tracks from Piece by Piece (AUDIO) - 03/02/2015
- Idol Headlines for 3/2/15 - 03/02/2015