Live blogging the Dancing with the Stars Results HERE! Two all-star couples will head home…
Kirstie and Maks are Eliminated!
Gilles and Peta are Eliminated!
Oh Noes! My eye candy Gilles is gone! I AM SO SAD. I also totally biffed the predictions this week. Sigh. Next week is the semi finals. Paula Abdul will perform in a routine she choreographed. YAY.
Holy crap! Here’s Kylie Minogue singing her biggest US hit “The Locomotion” from the late 80’s. Do you guys remember that? She was just a teen back then. Kym, Trstan and troupe perform!
The elimination begins with the two highest scoring couples, Melissa & Tony and Shawn & Derek.
Tom tries to fake out Melissa & Tony, but of course, they are safe and going to the Semi Finals. Nuts to Len–Shawn & Derek are also coming back next week.
Gilles & Peta, Emmitt & Cheryl, and Apolo and Karina share their feelings about saying goodbye. It would suck!
The cast of the Broadway musical, Newsies, are next with a performance of “Seize the Day.”
Next Ne-Yo (<3 <3 <3) performs his new single, “Let Me Love You Until You Learn to Love Yourself.”
Kelly & Val talk about next steps. Kelly is so nervous, she pronounces Kirstie, “Kierstie”. Val REALLY wants to advance. Kirstie Ally is way more philosophical. She’s just happy to be along for the ride.
Kirstie and Maks are the FIRST eliminated couple. Kelly and Val are SAFE.
The couples pick the dance styles and themes for another pair. They will pick in reverse order of the cumulative scores for the season.
- Kelly & Val choose “Caveman” Hustle for Melissa & Tony
- Emmitt & Cheryl choose “Knight Rider” Bungra (Indian folk dance) for Shawn & Derek
- Apolo and Karina choose “Mad Monk” Merangue for Gilles & Peta
- Gilles and Peta choose “Big Top” Jazz – for Apolo & Karina
- Shawn & Derek choose “Espoinoage” Lindy Hop for Emmitt & Cheryl
- Kelly and Val will dance “Surfer” Flamenco
Anna, Val and dancers from the New York City Ballet perform.
Gilles & Peta, Emmitt & Cheryl, and Apolo and Karina are left.
FINAL RESULTS! Emmitt and Cheryl are SAFE Gilles & Peta and Apolo & Karina are left. Who is going home?
- Melissa & Tony
- Shawn & Derek
- Kelly and Val
- Emmitt and Cheryl
- Apolo and Karina
- Kirstie and Maks
- Gilles and Peta
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- The Voice Daniel Passino Says Pharrell Didn’t Defend Him - 05/05/2016
- Gwen Stefani Carpool Karaoke Feat Surprise Guests! (VIDEO) - 05/05/2016
- Concert Schedule: Kris Allen and Luke Wade - 05/04/2016