Brian Mansfield reveals the tracklisting and credits for Casey James’s self-titled debut album due 3/20. Casey co-produced his debut album with Chris Lindsey with fellow songwriter Aimee Mayo co-producing the album’s final song. Check out the tracklisting, songwriting credits, and links to live performances of 7 of the album’s songs. Tracklisting and credits come via USA Today. Casey James cowrote 9 out of the 11 songs on the album.
1. “The Good Life” (Casey James/Scooter Carusoe)
2. “Crying On A Suitcase” (Lee Thomas Miller/Tom Shapiro/Neil Thrasher)
3. “Let’s Don’t Call It A Night” (Casey James/Brice Long/Terry McBride)
4. “Drive” (Casey James/Brad Warren/Brett Warren) * see below for video
5. “Love The Way You Miss Me” (Casey James/Brice Long/Terry McBride) * see below for video
6. “Undone” (Casey James/Scooter Carusoe) * see below for video
7. “So Sweet” (Casey James/Dallas Davidson/Patrick Davis)
8. She’s Money (Casey James/Jaren Johnston)
9. “Tough Love” (Casey James/Brett James/David Lee Murphy)
10. “Workin’ On It” (Bob DiPiero/Brandon Kinney/Daniel Tashian)
11. “Miss Your Fire” (Casey James/Chris Lindsey/Aimee Mayo)
Brian Mansfield also reports:
Casey plays electric and acoustic guitar throughout his album, which features lots of the slide playing that his fans had been hoping for. Pat Buchanan, Ilya Toshinsky and B. James Lowry also played guitar on the album, with Dan Dugmore playing pedal steel.
Latest posts by Deb B (see all)