- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 12 Recaps
The 44th Annual CMA Awards will air on Wednesday, November 10 2010 on ABC starting at 8 PM Eastern/7 PM Central.
The official press release from the Country Music Association includes this statement from CMA Chief Executive Officer Steve Moore:
“Carrie and Brad have done a tremendous job hosting and we are very happy to have them back again this year. They have developed a natural rhythm and have a great rapport with the audience – both in the house and our fans watching at home. They each have a great sense of humor and timing, which are two essential ingredients for hosting a live awards broadcast.”
Brad Paisley was in with a quip as usual, according to the tweeted:
Thrilled @BradPaisley and Carrie Underwood will again host the CMAs. They make my job easy & fun. No joke’s about which one is easy.
The Boot has more from this morning’s press conference, in which Brad & Carrie confirmed that their dogs do not get along with each other.
Brad and Carrie also discussed the importance of CMA Awards night when it comes to showcasing the talent in country music, according to CMT.com
“I think it’s our Oscars. That’s the best way I can describe it,” Paisley said. “Country music is such a wide spectrum these days, and it really always has been. Any time someone is a new viewer, they are very pleasantly surprised at what they relate to — and what they like that they may have had no interest in prior. I think it’s the most important night of the year for country music for that reason alone. You reach all of these new people.”"There’s so much talent in one room,” Underwood noted. “You won’t watch the performances and go away disappointed.”
Steph in the City of WKRN Nashville has some pictures from this morning’s press conference. She reports that:
The hosting couple said they will have more control this year over the content. Brad and Carrie say they plan to touch on the amazing recovery from the Nashville Flood and on a lighter note, Carrie’s big wedding to hockey player Mike Fisher.
The Associated Press reports that Carrie’s wedding to NHL hockey player Mike Fisher will be fodder for some jokes during this year’s ceremony. During the press conference, Brad and Carrie traded jokes about costume changes as well as Brad’s wedding gift to Carrie & Mike.
The two joked about Paisley’s wedding gift to Underwood, a bowl, which Paisley said his wife picked out.
“Is it something you wanted or it’s in the pile of re-gift items?” asked Paisley.
“You’re going to get it back three Christmases from now,” said Underwood.
Brad Paisley also tweeted his reaction to the news by trying to give the hosting duo its own nickname:
Those crazy nutty CMAs have asked Carrie and I to host again. Here we go. The comedic stylings of Carebrad. Or Paisleywood. Or Underpaisley.
- Powered by Disqus
- Kris Allen New Christmas Song – StageIt – VIDEO
- The X-Factor 3- Four Become Three- Live Blog and Discussion
- The Sing-Off 4 – #1 Hits – Recap and Videos
- Adam Lambert, Chris Colfer and Darren Criss – Glee “Puppet Master” BTS (VIDEO)
- X Factor 3 Final Four – iTunes Rankings, Poll Results and Predictions (Alex & Sierra are #1 Again)
- Lady Gaga, Celine Dion, NE-YO, OneRepublic To Perform on The Voice Finale
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Season Six: Meet the Queens (VIDEO)
- Glee’s Lea Michele Talks Life After Cory Monteith, Performs “CannonBall” VIDEO
- Wednesday Ratings: The Sing-Off Dives, X Factor Stays Even
- Kelly Clarkson Set to Guest Star on ‘Nashville’ (UPDATED with VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 12/12/13
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 12/12/13
- Golden Globe Awards 2014 Nominations List
- X Factor UK Season 10: Grand Final – Spoilers
- Glee Casts Skylar Astin To Play Rival Singer In Nationals Episode
- Survivor Blood Vs Water – Out On A Limb – Recap and Discussion
- Kelly Clarkson’s Cautionary Christmas Music Tale – VIDEO Performances
- X Factor 3 Final 4 – Take the Polls!
- ‘Nashville’ – Season 2, Midseason Finale, Episode 10 – Recap & Discussion Post!
- The Sing-Off 4 – Top 9 – Party Anthems! – Recap, Results, Videos
- The X-Factor: The Final Four Showdown- Live Blog and Discussion
- The X-Factor Final Four Song Spoilers
- Simon Cowell Confirms X Factor 4 Could Be Cut to One Night
- Jordin Sparks Blames Her Record Label, Expresses Frustration, for Album Delay (VIDEO)
- Tuesday Ratings: The Voice Dips, ACAs Stay Steady