- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 12 Recaps
This this week’s Can You Duet had the judges putting together duos out of single contestants. The ones who survived, were the duos who managed to not only put together decent performances on a dime, but were able to muster up some chemistry, despite being strangers.
Former American Idol Season 7 contestant, Brandon Green survives on to the next round, in no small part to his incredibly talented partner, 18 year old Jonathan Cox. Their cover of the Dixie Chicks “Long Time Gone” was a highlight of the night. Another duo to watch out for are Ryan Larkins and Avalon Peacock, who performed a lovely “Tennessee Waltz”. They paired up early on, and the judges were so impressed, they decided to keep them together.
The other duo who advanced, Keeira Lynn Ford and Matt Boggs, ripped though Ray Charles “What I Say” and may be this group’s version of Soul/Country.
Next week, the three duos who advanced from last week, and this week’s survivors become the Top 6, and will be mentored by judge Big Kenny. At the end of the episode, a duo will be eliminated.
Videos after the JUMP…
Note: I didn’t record it last night, this week, I’m linking to the videos at CMT.com.
Memarie Gayle and Cassie and Kassie Miller (starts at around the 4:20 mark) – Gunpowder & Lead by Miranda Lambert – Watch it HERE.
Ryan Larkins and Avalon Peacock – “Tennessee Waltz” by Patti Page – Watch it HERE.
Jonanthan Cox and Brandon Green – “Long Time Gone” by the Dixie Chicks – Watch it HERE
Abby Fender and Holly Jackson – “Bring Me Down” by Miranda Lambert – Watch it HERE.
Keeira Lyn Ford and Matt Boggs – “What I Say” by Ray Charles – Watch it HERE.
Abby Fender and Holly Jackson, Memarie Gayle and Kassie Miller are eliminated – Watch it HERE.
- Powered by Disqus
- Kris Allen New Christmas Song – StageIt – VIDEO
- The X-Factor 3- Four Become Three- Live Blog and Discussion
- The Sing-Off 4 – #1 Hits – Recap and Videos
- Adam Lambert, Chris Colfer and Darren Criss – Glee “Puppet Master” BTS (VIDEO)
- X Factor 3 Final Four – iTunes Rankings, Poll Results and Predictions (Alex & Sierra are #1 Again)
- Lady Gaga, Celine Dion, NE-YO, OneRepublic To Perform on The Voice Finale
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Season Six: Meet the Queens (VIDEO)
- Glee’s Lea Michele Talks Life After Cory Monteith, Performs “CannonBall” VIDEO
- Wednesday Ratings: The Sing-Off Dives, X Factor Stays Even
- Kelly Clarkson Set to Guest Star on ‘Nashville’ (UPDATED with VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 12/12/13
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 12/12/13
- Golden Globe Awards 2014 Nominations List
- X Factor UK Season 10: Grand Final – Spoilers
- Glee Casts Skylar Astin To Play Rival Singer In Nationals Episode
- Survivor Blood Vs Water – Out On A Limb – Recap and Discussion
- Kelly Clarkson’s Cautionary Christmas Music Tale – VIDEO Performances
- X Factor 3 Final 4 – Take the Polls!
- ‘Nashville’ – Season 2, Midseason Finale, Episode 10 – Recap & Discussion Post!
- The Sing-Off 4 – Top 9 – Party Anthems! – Recap, Results, Videos
- The X-Factor: The Final Four Showdown- Live Blog and Discussion
- The X-Factor Final Four Song Spoilers
- Simon Cowell Confirms X Factor 4 Could Be Cut to One Night
- Jordin Sparks Blames Her Record Label, Expresses Frustration, for Album Delay (VIDEO)
- Tuesday Ratings: The Voice Dips, ACAs Stay Steady