I’ve just received some information about the American Idol schedule through the end of March.Ãƒâ€š There have been some changes worth noting.
- The results shows will be an hour long, and will begin airing at 9/8c pm as of February 18 (First week of the semi-finals). The Fox show Lie to Me moves to 8/7c pm.
- The Tuesday night shows will be two-hours long, beginning February 18 ( First 12 semi-finalists perform)Ãƒâ€š Through March 24Ãƒâ€š (Top 10 Perform).
- The Tuesday night show cuts back to 1 hour on March 31 (Top 9 Perform)
- Sorry Fringe fans, the show will be pre-empted for 3 weeks during March to accommodate the 2 hour Idol performance episodes. It will be back on the schedule at 9/8c pm, March 31.
The remaining audition episodes (including next week’s extra Thursday episode), and the Hollywood Round episodes are an hour long, and begin at 8/7c pm.Ãƒâ€š The Top 36 reveal, scheduled for February 11 is a 2 hour episode.
Another hour-long 8 pm Thursday episode–the Wild Card-Top 12 reveal–is scheduled for March 5.
Check out the updated schedule HERE, or after the JUMP…
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- Christina Grimmie Drops New Song “Shrug” Listen (AUDIO) - 07/02/2015
- Rihanna Drops “Bitch Better Have My Money” Music Video - 07/02/2015
- Demi Lovato Drops “Cool For the Summer” (AUDIO) - 07/01/2015