- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 12 Recaps
We are down to the final eight (although next week will be final 8 as well with the announcement that someone will re-enter the house). Adam and I got together to come up with this week’s Power Rankings.
I am sure you will all disagree so feel free to discuss below.
It’s a big fall for Helen this week now that 3AM is solidified and in power.
She’s in big trouble this week unless she can pull out a Veto win. 3AM is completely aware that she’s been lying a lot lately, and she’s fallen victim to a fake alliance with McCrae and Andy. She doesn’t have nearly as much power as she thinks she does, and she may just find that out on Thursday.
She doesn’t know it but she is one Helen PoV victory away from going to the Jury house.
As a non-3AM member, She’s now part of the minority of the house. If Helen saves herself this week, it seems like Elissa is next on the chopping list.
He also is not part of the strongest alliance in the house, but if Elissa and Helen are taken out of the game and Spencer is up against someone like GinaMarie, he’ll be the next to go.
At this point she is nothing more then an extra vote for someone.
She may not be completely aware of what’s going on in the house (or aware at all), but she’s not really a huge threat, and ALL the Houseguests think they can manipulate her, so they’ll keep her around.
She may have the best resume for the finale at this point. Every week, the player SHE wants to leave the house ends up leaving the house. Many people on the outside of the house hate her, but to the players, they treat her opinion like that of a queen.
She’s done the most damage to those on the jury so if they vote with hurt feelings she is less likely to pull out the victory in the end.
She is, without a doubt, the Comp Queen of the season. If she’s ever in the line of fire, it seems like she is more than capable of pulling herself out of it by winning a competition in a pinch. She’s also part of a strong Final 4 alliance that will keep her safe.
I could see her pulling off a few more HoH wins and getting into the finale and if people play with who was the most competitive could win the season.
If he’s ever on the block, he’d probably be put up with Amanda, and they may find it too tempting to not take her out. Also, he has that fake alliance with Helen and is liked by Spencer, so he’s pretty much covered on all sides.
Mr. Likable is still likable. He got some blood on his hands last week, but everyone still seems to love him. He’s in a very, very good spot.
He is still number one but I think he has the hardest route to actually win because at some point people will realize they don’t want to face him in the end.
- Powered by Disqus
- American Idol X!!! Promo: Hooray for the WGWG! (VIDEO)
- X Factor 3 Top 6 Poll Results and Predictions
- Glee Star Dianna Agron Will Return for 100th Episode
- Kelly Clarkson Amazon Commercial, Plus “Wrapped in Red” Goes Platinum (VIDEO)
- Jessica Sanchez – Lead Me Home – Music Video
- Wednesday Ratings: X Factor Post Holiday Rise
- Idol Headlines for 12/05/13
- X Factor 3 – Alex & Sierra “Say Something” Cover Smashes iTunes (VIDEO)
- Survivor Blood Vs Water – Rustle Feathers – Recap and Discussion
- Idols In Concert – Stats – 12/05/13
- The Sound Of Music Starring Carrie Underwood – New Photos
- ‘Nashville’ Season 2, Episode 9 – Recap & Discussion Post
- X Factor 3 Top 6 – Take the Polls!
- The X Factor 3 – Top 6 Performance – Recap and Videos
- Idol Headlines for 12/4/13 – Evening Edition
- The Voice: Danielle Bradbery, Cassadee Pope, Swon Brothers Set for Dec 10
- Angie Miller “This Christmas Song” Drops – Lyric Video
- Ruben Studdard Insists 1st Elimination From The Biggest Loser Was Not A Stunt
- Glee Original Cast To Return to 100th Episode Celebration (UPDATED)
- “The Sound of Music” Cost NBC Close to 9 Million Dollars
- Cassadee Pope & Travis Tritt Cover “Night Train” for CMT Artists of the Year (VIDEO)
- Tuesday Ratings: The Big Rise for The Voice
- Paul Rudd SNL Promos (One Direction is the Musical Guest!) (VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 12/4/13
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 12/01/13