- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 12 Recaps
It’s been a long summer of Big Brother and while I do not think it is one of the best seasons ever (I would actually rate it as one of the worst) I did enjoy recapping the show and discussing the ups and downs with you fine folks.
With the season winding down and with both Survivor and The Amazing Race starting up in the next few weeks I will be winding off of Big Brother to focus on those two shows (plus this season ended the moment Amanda and Elissa walked out the doors). I will still recap the next two Sunday episodes and we are still working out what to do with the Live Eviction episodes on Wednesday and Thursday.
Regardless I do hope you have enjoyed my recaps and these Power Rankings over the Summer and if you do not follow Survivor or The Amazing Race then hopefully I will see you next summer for Big Brother 16 when Amanda and Elissa return for their second chances (This would not surprise me if it comes true).
Without further ado here are my final Power Rankings which also are my predictions for the Boot Order for the remainder of the season:
His game was over the moment he bought whatever Andy was selling after the Amanda eviction. He could have made a good move and kept Elissa save (Seriously I would have believed anyone willing to give up a wedding ring as collateral) but instead he gave the Exterminators what they wanted and know he is most likely gone either this Wednesday or Thursday.
I am confident that Andy wants to take Spencer to the end and would rather take GM to the final HoH competition since at least one of the challenges is a physical one so that leaves Judd as the odd man out.
It’s actually amazing that she made it this far but I think Andy will make sure she is the one to leave. Her best bet would be to win HoH on Wednesday and target Spencer or Andy but I have little faith in that happen.
He finally won a HoH but I think it will be too little too late for any of the Jury to hand him the win. His only chance to win will be playing on the emotional side of the jury and reminding them that Andy has lied and stabbed each one of them in the back. I just don’t think being the ultimate pawn will win him favor in the end.
I think the jury will vote emotionally but I think they will vote for Andy because he is the lesser of the two evils with Spencer. Andy has been seen as a floater (even being called out by Zingbot) and as a rat who ran back and forth to his alliance to spill anything ever told to him but he is a good talker and I think he will be able to talk himself into the $500000 victory. As long as he doesn’t cry.
And as my final present to you here is the best thing I have seen on the internet this week
(My Apologizes to Andy fans but you have to admit it is actually funny)
- Powered by Disqus
- The Voice 5 – Top Five Semi Final Performance – Recap, VIDEOS
- Colton Dixon – Jingle Bells – K Love Music City Christmas (VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 12/9/13 – The Evening Edition
- Lea Michele Reveals “Louder” Album Cover Art, Track List, “Cannonball” Preview (AUDIO) (PHOTO)
- The Voice 5 – Top 5 Song Spoilers!
- Jordin Sparks – This Is My Wish – Holiday Video
- The Swon Brothers – New Song – “Later On” (Audio Clip & Cover Art)!
- The Voice 5 Top 5 Power List
- The Sing-Off 4 Returns Tonight With Format Changes
- Lauren Alaina – Grown Up Christmas List – (AUDIO)
- Idol Headlines for 12/9/13
- Glee Cast Performs “Smile” – Trevor Live (VIDEO)
- Adam Lambert – Whaddaya Want From Me – Trevor Live (VIDEO)
- Monday Morning Mediabase Update: Dec 2-8
- X Factor UK Season 10: Grand Final – Spoilers
- The Amazing Race Season 23 Finale Discussion and Recap (UPDATED)
- Trevor Live Red Carpet Live Stream!
- X Factor UK Season 10: Beyonce vs. Elton John Week – The Results
- X Factor UK Headlines for 12/08/13
- Idol Headlines for 12/8/13
- Susan Boyle Diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome
- Survivor: Blood Vs. Water and The Amazing Race Thoughts and Other Things (With Videos and Polls)
- One Direction – Story Of My Life – Through the Dark – SNL – (VIDEO)
- Saturday Night Live – Paul Rudd Skits (VIDEO)
- Glee Season 5 Spoilers: “Trio” – Details, Song Spoilers