After the American Idol Premiere event, in movie theaters across the country, judges Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick Jr and Host Ryan Seacrest will hold a LIVE Q&A beamed into the theaters and streaming on line.
You can watch it RIGHT HERE at 8:30 ET. Join us!
– Harry and Keith makes Jlo laugh so hard, it’s difficult not to look like a giggling fool. Harry tries to crack her up.
– Harry’s favorite thing is doing live shows.
– Keith doesn’t have a favorite song. It can be uncomfortable when a contestant sings his song. He hopes they nail it.
– There are girls that come in that remind Jlo of herself when she was just starting out. It’s humbling when contestants/fans cry in her presence.
– Judging is a big commitment, but he loved mentoring so much, he said yes when asked to be judge
– Jennifer looks forward to coming to work every day. She had a ball the first time. She wanted to come back.
– Keith talked about being a 16 year old contestant on a talent show. He admits he wasn’t very good.
– Harry doesn’t think he’s harsh! He’s succinct and specific. He can’t do anything about how his criticism is perceived. Regardless, he loves all the kids. Every one of them.
– The judges love Ellen. They would all love to be judges by her if they were contestants.
– Jlo swears it’s exactly the same backstage as they are on camera. Joking around, talking and chatting. They dish on their families.
– Harry says he has an intense face. Maybe that’s why contestants think he’s mean! But yes, he’s hard to impress. “We can do better than what it out there…it’s a challenge to these young performers. Learn your frickin craft!” Ha Harry is very passionate about music.
– Jlo has an insatiable appetite for creating things.
– Harry says he struggles every day to be better at what he does, in all ways.
– Ryan says it can be tough to say goodbye to contestants.
– Keith LIKES performing with his instrument. He wants contestants to perform in they way they are most comfortable. Although, there are people who should be playing instruments
– The panel disagrees often on a contestant, but they have so much respect for each other, they don’t get mad. Sometimes they can sway each other’s opinion. Often they respond to the same thing, even if its in different ways.
– There were some heated discussions during Hollywood week. There’s was on incident between Harry and Jlo. We’ll probably see it on TV.
– You don’t have to be able to sing to have a great career, says Keith. What are we looking for now? Which one is the most talented? It’s a combination of many things.
– Last question was a crying girl wanting a hug from Jlo. She got one onstage.
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- Adam Lambert Drops Ghost Town – Official Lyric Video - 04/21/2015
- The Voice 8 Polls – The Top 10 – Vote For Your Favs - 04/20/2015
- The Voice 8 Top 10 Live Blog and VIDEOS - 04/20/2015