- American Idol
- Amazing Race
- America’s Got Talent
- Big Brother
- Dancing with the Stars
- Glee Spoilers
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Voice
- X Factor
- X Factor UK
- X Factor Australia
- Adam Lambert
- Angie Miller
- Blake Lewis
- Bo Bice
- Brooke White
- Candice Glover
- Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Carrie Underwood
- Casey James
- Cassadee Pope
- Chris Daughtry
- Clay Aiken
- Crystal Bowersox
- Danielle Bradbery
- Danny Gokey
- David Archuleta
- David Cook
- Elliott Yamin
- Fifth Harmony
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Jennifer Hudson
- Jessica Sanchez
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Guarini
- Katharine McPhee
- Kellie Pickler
- Kelly Clarkson
- Kree Harrison
- Kris Allen
- Lauren Alaina
- Lee Dewyze
- Pia Toscano
- Phillip Phillips
- Scotty McCreery
- Taylor Hicks
- American Idol 13 Recaps
Ford, Coca-Cola, and U.S. Air Force Reserve are joining the American Idols Live tour as sponsors. Coke is sponsoring visits by Idols to the Ronald McDonald house in selected cities (Paul and Casey visited a house in Stanford, CA yesterday). Plus, the Idols will be doing base visits as part of the US Airforce Reserve sponsorship, and Ford will give away meet and greet passes to luck fans.
Check out the press release below.
LOS ANGELES, July 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — The AMERICAN IDOL LIVE! Tour, which is proving to be one of the best-selling tours of the summer as tickets continue to sell at light speed in markets across the country, has joined forces with Ford Motor Company, Coca-Cola, and U.S. Air Force Reserve for a series of innovative charitable and promotional campaigns.
AMERICAN IDOL LIVE! officially kicked off last week at the Maverick Center in West Valley City, Utah, with a night of breathtaking performances by this season’s top 11 finalists—including winner Scott McCreery and fan favorites Lauren Alaina, Pia Toscano, Casey Abrams, Haley Reinhart, Stefano Langone, James Durbin, Paul McDonald, Thia Megia, Jacob Lusk, and Naima Adedepo.
Tickets for the tour are selling at a record pace, out-performing the 2010 run and making this one of the best-selling IDOL tours in the television show’s 10-year history. As a result of the huge demand, second shows have been added in Long Island, N.Y., and Newark, N.J.
Adding to the excitement, Ford Motor Company, Coca-Cola, and U.S. Air Force Reserve have all signed on as official tour sponsors.
Ford, which shot a series of Ford Music Videos featuring the Top 11 that aired on AMERICAN IDOL this past season, will be giving tour audiences a chance to vote via text message for their favorite Ford Music Video; two lucky fans will be chosen from among the participants at each show to meet the Idols backstage after the curtain comes down. Before the scheduled performance in each city, Ford is also offering fans the opportunity to win tickets and meet-and-greet passes via Ford’s Facebook page and local radio promotions.
Coca-Cola has teamed up with McDonalds to sponsor visits to eight Ronald McDonald houses on tour stops across the country, with two IDOL finalists lending a helping hand on each visit. The first stop, which took place on July 13th, saw Paul Mc Donald and Casey Abrams bring a lot of fun and laughter to the Ronald McDonald house in Stanford, CA. They signed autographs, played games and posed for pictures with all of the children. At select cities along the tour, Coca-Cola will be showcasing its “Swelter Stopper” dome – an interactive experience complete with plenty of ice-cold Coke, frosty blasts of air, and swirling snow. In addition, Coca-Cola will also offer a mobile game with SVNGR featuring AMERICAN IDOL LIVE! and Coke-themed awards.
The U.S. Air Force Reserve’s sponsorship gives military personnel a chance to meet the American Idols. The Idols will be doing base visits at Tinker Air Force Base and NAS JRB Fort Worth, meeting and taking pictures with military personnel. Air Force Reservists will participate in a Meet & Greet with the Idols at selected dates on tour and the Idols will also shoot a Public Service Announcement at Carswell Air Force Base, where they will meet the servicemen and women of our armed forces, and show their support for keeping our country strong and free.
- Powered by Disqus
- Concert Schedule – 8/28/14 – Phillip Phillips, Alex & Sierra
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Semifinal 1 – Results Liveblog and Discussion
- SYTYCD11- Top 4 Perform- Live Blog And Discussion
- Big Brother 16 Episode 28 – Recap and Discussion
- Americas Got Talent 9 Week 5 Predictions
- X Factor UK Season 11: Press Launch & More
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur Castaways Revealed!
- Lady Gaga Performs With Adam Lambert + Queen in Sydney (VIDEO)
- Idol Headlines for 8/27/14
- Idol Sales News – Week Ending 08/24/14
- FIRST LISTEN: 4 Tracks From The Swon Brothers’s Debut Album, With Guest Vocals By Carrie Underwood!
- Concert Schedule – 8/27/14 – Adam Lambert, Fifth Harmony
- Glee Season 6 Spoilers – Blaine/Karofsky Romance? The Return to Ohio, Time Jump and More
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Semifinals 1 – Liveblog and Discussion (VIDEOS)
- Bachelor in Paradise– Season 1, Episode 5 – Live Blog & Discussion
- X Factor: Simon Cowell Fired Cheryl Cole Because Her Clothes Were Fugly
- Farm Boy Chris Soule Set as the Next Bachelor (POLL)
- Jennifer Lopez “Booty” Iggy Azalea Remix – Full Audio
- Caleb Johnson “Dream On” Studio Version Full Stream Audio
- 2014 Emmys And VMA Ratings Down vs Last Year
- America’s Got Talent 9 – Semifinals 1 – Power Rankings
- Ella Henderson – “Chapter One” – Album Sampler
- HDD – Album Sales Prediction : Aug 18-24
- Idol Headlines for 8/26/14
- Concert Schedule – 8/26/14 – Adam Lambert, Daughtry