Sorry this post is kinda late. I
couldn’t face it had some other blog issues to deal with this afternoon. The results of last night’s poll are not very surprising.
Here’s how the judges’ poll turned out. Voting for Randy Jackson? I’ll admit it. I was that guy. Last night, he was the voice of reason. But y’all loved you some Keith Urban and Mariah Carey. Nicki Minaj and her obsessions came in at the bottom of the poll.
Keith Urban – 34.34%
Mariah Carey – 32.58%
Randy Jackson – 17.63%
Nicki Minaj – 15.44%
Here’s how the fav contestant poll shook out: The guys results weren’t quite as decisive as the girls (Kree Harrison came in first this week, with 36.45% of the vote).
1. Devin Velez and his “Splanglish” version of “Listen” came in first, with 24.51% of the vote. He was more or less the best singer of the night, so it makes sense.
2. Despite his grating personality, Curtis Finch Jr., who also sang reasonably well, came in second with 17.9% of the vote. Hey, it’s all about the voice, right? Ha.
3. Paul Jolley took 3rd, with 13.16% of the vote.
Coming in 4th? THE FABULOUS JDA (12.39%), with the quirky Charlie Askew right behind him in 5th (10.12%). Neither vocal performance was very good, but at least JDA and Charlie had a pulse, which is more than I can say for the remaining guys in the group.
Most robbed contestant finds Johnny Keyser (37.82%) and JDA (35.57%) running neck and neck for first place. If I had to choose, I’d pick JDA. He was pretty entertaining.
Sudden Death Round: Guys Round 2 Recap
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- Concert Schedule: Cassadee Pope, Kellie Pickler - 05/28/2016
- Former FOX Exec Mike Darnell Happy to be on The Voice Team - 05/28/2016
- Concert Schedule: Adam Lambert, Crystal Bowersox - 05/27/2016