I want to preface this list by saying that I believe, at this point, anything could happen. If Phil Phillips was eliminated tonight, I’d be surprised, but I would not be OMG SHOCKED GOBSMACKED HOLEEE CRAP.
So here’s my American Idol Top 6 Power List. Probably totally wrong. I’ll post my thinking alongside my choices, and then we’ll see.
1. Phil Phillips – He’s an ARTIST. He got a decent amount of positive pimping last night, and he performed fairly well. With Colton knocked off last week, he may be getting some of his votes.
2. Skylar Laine – She also had a good night and is peaking at just the right time. I think she’ll be the last girl standing.
3. Joshua Ledet – I think he’s got a fanbase. I can’t imagine he’s splitting votes with anyone. He had 2 fairly solid performances last night, with his 2nd song, coming later in the broadcast, as his stand out.
4. Holly Cavanagh – She closed the show with a crowd favorite and sang it really, really well. Her Queen cover was decent too. Judges have been pretty complimentary. She was adorable in the contestant packages.
5. Jessica Sanchez – She performed first, with a tune that wasn’t quit right for her. The second song was decent, but there were better performances. Although, her daddy backstory could have earned her some votes. I don’t think she’ll make the top 3 at this point.
5. Elise Testone – I thought Elise was the best out of the bunch last night, but she was in the bottom 3 last week, and her second song (although I thought it rocked) may have been too weird for audience. I hope I’m wrong, but I predict she’ll be going home tonight.
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sold Nearly 1 Million Singles - 05/23/2015
- Concert Schedule for 5/23/15 - 05/23/2015
- Idol Headlines for 5/23/15 - 05/23/2015