Adam Lambert will be featured on an upcoming Oprah, air date yet to be determined.
Fans were solicited by Oprah Winfrey’s producers to take part in a show focusing on reality show contestants. Fans invited to the taping, taking place this afternoon in Chicago, were asked to submit questions for Adam. From what I understand, Adam hasn’t hopped a plane to Chicago, he’ll be interviewed via Skype from Los Angeles.
I’ll post more details as they become available.
This article from the print edition of Entertainment Weekly reveals more new songs from Adam’s upcoming album, due to be released November 24:
- “Music Again” a “stomping electro-metal ditty” written by former Darkness frontman Justin Hawkins. Rob Cavallo mentioned “Music Again” along with “Winners” and “Suburban Decay” as a few of the tracks he produced for Adam in a recent interview.
- “What Do You Want From Me” – Written by Pink and Max Martin. According to one of Pink’s fansites, the song was a leftover from her Funhouse sessions. “It works on a relationship level, but I also relate to the sense of talking to the public. Like, ‘This whole thing’s a little freaked out, but please have faith in me because I won’t disappoint you,” says Adam.
- “Loaded Smile” – Written by Adam and Linda Perry – “It’s a bit dark, with all the vocals in falsetto, It feels like you’re floating in space” says Adam.
About “Strut” the tune Adam wrote with Kara DioGuardi, Adam says, “It’s a Gary Glitter/T.Rex-type empowerment lyric. You’re not gonna find love and happiness unless you let your hair down and strut your stuff.”
This week, Adam and his team will be choosing which songs will make the album.
Adam cites Muse and the Killers as influences and says, “It’s as if a ’70s time capsule blasted off into space and you’re watching it through a holographic filter…That’s my big vision. … Glam is back, mother f***ers.”
Latest posts by mj santilli (see all)
- Nick Fradiani Honored by Connecticut Lawmakers (PHOTOS) - 05/29/2015
- Concert Schedule for 5/29/15 - 05/29/2015
- Empire Returns To FOX on September 23! - 05/29/2015